Posterior / Anterior Axillary Liposuction
The anterior axillary is the area close to the armpit and right between the bra line and shoulder, and the posterior axillary is located at the back of the armpit. Both areas typically have extra pockets of fat that are hard to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. The area is sometimes affectionately called “side-boob” or “bra fat”, and luckily lipo can help.
This sag and fold is often caused by weight gain and aging, which can seriously affect confidence levels and self-esteem. It can cause problems with wearing sleeveless tops or strapless dresses.
This lipo procedure is often combined with the mid-back and back bra-line to reveal a flawless image.
If you’d like to feel comfortable in strapless or sleeveless tops, posterior and anterior axillary liposuction may be right for you. The procedure is at times called “tank topper” with good reason.
The first step to getting the shape you desire is to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Wright. We’ll discuss your medical history, goals and expectations, and what to expect during the procedure.
The liposuction procedure is performed using local tumescent anesthetic. Micro-cannulas are inserted to get between the layers of fat which allows optimum fat cell removal. Patients are awake during the procedure which allows Dr. Wright to re-position the patient to ensure symmetry. We’ll do a quick workout of our own, and when the session’s completed, you’ll earn the bragging rights of sweet success.
Improve your shape today, all at an affordable price. Liposuction by Dr. Wright slims down targeted areas of the body that are hard to downsize on your own.
Top Benefits of Posterior Axillary Lipo
- Lose Inches – drop dress sizes and free yourself from stubborn fat.
- Feel Great – You can finally feel confident and comfortable wearing your clothes and confident with your body shape.
- No Scars – there are only tiny punctures in the skin ; therefore, chance of scarring is minimal.
- Quick & Simple – The procedure can take as little as 3 – 4 hours; depending on the number of areas treated.
- Little Downtime – Most people are able to return to normal daily activity in 24 – 48 hours.
- Affordable– Lipo is becoming more and more cost-friendly. It’s not just for celebs anymore. Financing is available through Care Credit.
Give us a call to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Wright today.