All About Anterior Lipo for Thighs
The anterior portion or front (top) of the thigh is almost exclusively a problem area for females. This area is often the thickest area of the thigh, although in some women the thickness extends to the lateral or outer portion of the thigh. Because this problem area is often the result of genetics and hormones, diet and exercise are not always effective, which makes Anterior Lipo for thighs the best option for achieving a well-proportioned slender leg silhouette when lifestyle changes have not corrected the problem. Fortunately, if you’re looking for anterior thigh liposuction in St. Louis, Dr. Wright can help; read on for more information!
The Benefits of Anterior Thigh Liposuction:
Many women need to move up a size in clothing to accommodate their larger thighs, which can result in poor fitting clothing. If you’re tired of your slacks or shorts fitting tight causing an unsightly bulge across the front, liposuction of the anterior thigh will help you achieve that well-proportioned leg you are looking for. This area is often combined with the posterior and inner thighs also to achieve the ultimate shapely leg silhouette.
The main goals include:
- Getting natural, slender thighs that you can be proud to show off.
- Trim thighs suggest youth and vitality.
- Get into the clothes you want to wear, confidently, like slacks, shorts or dresses.
- Eliminate the need to size-up when shopping for clothing.
What to Expect
Dr. Wright will outline the main areas for fat removal. Using only local tumescent anesthesia, tiny punctures (the size of a ballpoint pen tip) are made into the subcutaneous fat where micro-cannulas are inserted to suction out the fat cells. This procedure removes fat permanently leaving a very sculpted and toned appearance in the procedure area.
Patient safety and comfort is our top priority during the entire procedure. Since patients are awake, Dr. Wright is able to have them change positions ensuring symmetry and optimal results. Our procedures are performed at our office in a surgical suite. Patients are able to resume regular daily activity after only a day or two.
- Expertise – Dr. Wright is a highly skilled surgeon that has trained with the inventor of the tumescent liposuction technique.
- Cost-friendly – Our affordable thigh liposuction procedure makes lipo available to all; financing through Care Credit is available.
- Top Safety Ratings – Check our status on safety; you’ll be impressed.
- Minimally Invasive – This procedure is safe and virtually pain-free. Recovery time is quick 24 – 48 hours. We’re trained in keeping lipo simple.
This self-improvement requires little energy on your part. Just pick up the phone and schedule your free consultation today.