Inner Thigh Liposuction
Do your thighs rub together, become sweaty and prickly? Do you often feel self-conscious wearing shorts or pants? Does getting on a pair of jeans seem like a tedious task? Have no idea how to go about getting rid of pesky inner thigh fat? We’ve got the answer for you…
Liposuction of the inner thighs using the tumescent technique
- Training is hard and still may not correct the problem.
- Weight loss often has less effect on fat inner thighs.
- Extra fat is still visible after training. Lipo sculpts the area to reveal tight and toned thighs.
Localized fat deposits causing fat inner thighs are stubborn to shed and are largely attributed to genetics and hormones. Asymmetric accumulation of fat in this area occurs largely in women.
Liposuction using local tumescent anesthetic is minimally invasive and virtually pain free. The procedure is performed at the surgeon’s office in a surgical suite. Patients are awake during the procedure, which provides a very gentle way of getting rid of inner thigh fat and delivering amazing sculpted results.
Dr. Wright may suggest combing inner thigh liposuction with fat removal of the inner knees, anterior thighs, outer thighs, or hips in one procedure to improve the silhouette of the patient. Get smooth, sexy looking legs – that don’t rub together once and for all.
Benefits of Inner Thigh Liposuction
- Improve self-esteem. Studies show that when you are physically comfortable, a positive self-image follows.
- Feel confident to wear the clothing you have always wanted too.
- Fit in your favorite pair of jeans with ease; eliminating the need to size up to accommodate your heavy thighs.
- Get rid of fat inner thighs that are disproportionate to the rest of the body.
- Achieve the smooth sexy leg silhouette you have always wanted.
- Get Better Thigh Liposuction Results– with a practiced surgeon. Get smooth looking thighs that remain proportionate with the rest of the legs.
- Cost-friendly – makes lipo accessible to all. Financing available through Care Credit.
- Top Safety Ratings – check our status on safety. You’ll be impressed.
- Minimally Invasive – this procedure is safe and virtually pain-free. Recovery time is quick 24 – 48 hours. We’re trained in keeping lipo simple.