If your arms sag and wobble, and despite regular exercise and weight training you’re still pondering how to lose the weight and fat from your arms, liposuction may be just what you are looking for to get those slim toned arms you have always wanted.
The excess fat in the upper inner arm is sometimes referred to as “bat-wings”. This extra fat can make us look obese, even though this may not be the case. Because of genetics, some females have over ample upper arms, which are enlarged and out of proportion to the rest of their body. Arms that carry extra fat can make it difficult to fit into to tops and shirts and can make many feel self-conscious about wearing short sleeves or sleeveless tops. Lipo can safely and effectively remove fat and make the arms look proportionally pleasing with the rest of the body.
Liposuction of the arms is often combined with anterior and posterior axillary (side-bra area) liposuction to create a slim proportionate arm appearance that helps you feel confident.
Typical Goals of Arm Liposuction:
- To make the unbalanced levels of fat found in the arms look proportionate to the rest of the body.
- To improve self-confidence when wearing strapless dresses or spaghetti straps for instance.
- To make the arms look slender.
The Top Benefits of Arm Liposuction:
- Natural Looking Results – get smooth even results to show off your sexy arms.
- Affordable – financing through Care Credit makes liposuction within reach.
- Dramatic Difference – get a balanced look rather than flabby arms.
- Look and Feel Confident – the results make patients look and feel younger boosting self-confidence and improving self-esteem. Feel more comfortable in sleeveless dresses and tops.
- Avoid the long scars associated with brachioplasty and other more invasive surgeries.
- Never worry about how to lose the fat and weight in your arms again.
Underarm / Posterior Axillary Liposuction
The anterior axillary is the area close to the armpit and right between the bra line and shoulder, and the posterior axillary is located at the back of the armpit. Both areas typically have extra pockets of fat that are hard to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. The area is sometimes affectionately called “side-boob” or “bra fat”, and luckily lipo can help.
This sag and fold is often caused by weight gain and aging, which can seriously affect confidence levels and self-esteem. It also can cause problems with wearing sleeveless tops or strapless dresses.
Our Axillary underarm liposuction procedures are often combined with the mid-back and back bra-line to reveal a flawless image.
If you’d like to feel comfortable in strapless or sleeveless tops, posterior and anterior axillary liposuction may be right for you. The procedure is at times called “tank topper” with good reason.
The first step to getting the shape you desire is to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Wright. We’ll discuss your medical history, goals and expectations, and what to expect during the procedure.
Our axillary liposuction procedure is performed using local tumescent anesthetic. Micro-cannulas are inserted to get between the layers of fat, which allows optimum fat cell removal. Patients are awake during the procedure, which allows Dr. Wright to re-position the patient to ensure symmetry. We’ll do a quick workout of our own, and when the session’s completed, you’ll earn the bragging rights of sweet success. Improve your shape today, all at an affordable price. Liposuction by Dr. Wright slims down targeted areas of the body that are hard to downsize on your own.
Top Benefits of Posterior Axillary Lipo
- Lose Inches – drop dress sizes and free yourself from stubborn fat.
- Feel Great – You can finally feel confident and comfortable wearing your clothes and confident with your body shape.
- No Scars – there are only tiny punctures in the skin; therefore, chance of scarring is minimal.
- Quick & Simple – The procedure can take as little as 3 – 4 hours; depending on the number of areas treated.
- Little Downtime – Most people are able to return to normal daily activity in 24 – 48 hours.
- Affordable – Lipo is becoming more and more cost-friendly. It’s not just for celebs anymore. Financing is available through Care Credit.