Fat under the chin and upper neck area is also known as the dreaded “double-chin”. This can happen from pregnancy, weight gain, or genetics. Chin reduction procedures remove fat from these areas giving you an attractive profile and a slender gorgeous neckline.
St. Louis chin reduction falls under the category of facial liposuction and is regularly combined with other facial liposuction procedures depending on the patient’s individual needs. Dr. Wright may also suggest other skin rejuvenating treatments such as fractional resurfacing, skin tightening, or chemical peels to achieve a smooth firm appearance.
Double Chin: Before and After Liposuction Chin Reduction
- Look Younger – an attractive facial profile is a sign of youth. Many adults begin to experience the drop in early to mid-adulthood, but you don’t have to be one of them. Today, with so much digital interaction with profile pictures with head and neck shots, looking young and attractive is more important than ever. We have had a few requests to just enhance someone’s social media profile picture. This chin liposuction can be performed on men and women of any age.
- Tightened Skin – get tight and toned skin as the surgeon sculpts fat away gently and artistically. The skin naturally tightens up.
- No Incisions – no scary surgeries and no scarring means it’s minimally invasive. Chin and neck lipo is performed at the surgeon’s office in a surgical suite.
- No Pain – local tumescent anesthesia is used, so it’s virtually pain-free.
- Instant Results – fat is permanently removed. You will see results of a firmer more sculpted neckline immediately.
- Better Profile – look great from all angles.
Your new sexy profile is waiting for you. Remove unwanted fat from the neck and chin today. Call us for your free consultation with Dr. Wright concerning our chin reduction with liposuction procedure!
Jawline / Cheek / Jowl Liposuction
Liposuction of the cheek, jowl, and jawline gives individuals an attractive profile and improved symmetrical look. As we age, the jaw fat in the cheeks begins to sag and descends to cause a jowl or sagging jawline. The youthful face has an inverted triangle shape. As we age the skin and fat just below it sags and starts to the face starts to look more square. Individual whose face sags more look older than they should.
When individuals diet, the rest of the body may shed pounds, but not necessarily the face. In fact, the face, especially the chin and jowl, are the last places someone will lose weight. Jaw liposuction is an excellent alternative because it can precisely suction fat in areas you have handpicked.
- Looking Fatter Than You Are – a sagging jawline, cheek and jowls can make you look fat overall and less fit, even if your weight and treadmill says otherwise.
- Aged Appearance – excess jaw fat in these areas makes us look older – not such a good thing in the looks department. Men and women alike often experience a drop zone around age 40. Older appearance and lack of confidence can even effect your professional life.
Jowl liposuction for the cheek and jowl area is considered facial liposuction and is often combined with other facial areas like the chin and neckline to dramatically improve your facial profile and give you a slender more attractive profile.
- Our face gives the first impression of who we are and what we are about. A refined facial profile improves self-confidence and self-image.
- Tightened Skin – get tight and toned skin as the surgeon sculpts fat away gently and artistically.
- No Incisions – scarring is very minimal to non-existent. Facial liposuction is performed at the surgeon’s office in a surgical suite using local tumescent anesthesia.
- Instant Results – jaw fat is permanently removed. You will see results of a firmer more sculpted facial profile immediately.
- Safety First – tumescent liposuction is a very safe minimally invasive procedure. Dr. Wright places a high emphasis on patient comfort and safety.
- Affordable – financing options are available through Care Credit, Be Well, and United Medical Credit.
- Award-Winning – ask the hundreds of jaw liposuction patients that are happy with our results
- Expertise – Dr. Wright is a highly skilled surgeon that has trained with the inventor of the tumescent liposuction technique.